Do you have server side logging turned on?  If you have
Filter/SQL/Escalation logging turned on you should be able to search for
the INSERT/DELETE to the B table and see who did it and if you are really
lucky the workflow that did it.  One you know who and when you can
hopefully identify a user procedure that is being done (or not done) or
system oddity that is doing it.

In the last 8 months or so I have become a fan of leaving server side
logging on full time.  I have been able to track down so many odd things by
logging API/SQL/Filter/Escalations to one ~2 GB log file.

PLUG: I have seen a preview of the tools that will be demonstrated in the
"Log Parsing and Management" session at WWRUG13 (
http://wwrug13.com/breakouts.html) and these are amazing for making that 2
GB log file something manageable and useful in a hurry.

Jason

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Pargeter, Christie :CO IS <cparg...@lhs.org