true, but THIS list is sometimes the manual that people use :)....and on a
side note, those (RTFM) are the command line parameters I use when doing a
remote shutdown command on a windows box....din't used to use them in that
order, but one day noticed that they spelled it if re-arranged...so now I
don't forget which parameters I like to use :D