In Dev studio, you can just click the icon to show fields not in view in
the list and then sort alphabetically. That way you don't need to add it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2013, at 9:32 AM, "Cecil, Ken" <kce...@hubbell.com> wrote:

**

Thomas,

Here are all the places that I know of that I had to change it on our 7.6
system

HPD:Incident_Create     ->    'z1D_Activity_Type'(301398600)

HPD:Help Desk           ->    'z1D_Activity_Type'(301398600)

HPD:Help Desk Dialogs   ->    'z1D_Activity_Type'(301398600)

HPD:WorkLog             ->    'Work Log Type'(1000000170)

The fields are there, if you don't see them in a view you can temporarily
add it to a view, add the menu entry, then remove it from the view.

(It’s a little silly that this wasn’t data driven and you have to touch so
many places to add a menu entry.)

Ken.