From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Thomas
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 3:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Add a new Work Info Type to Incident

Got to bother you once more with this, my development skills seem to be a bit
rusty.

Why can't I add or remove values to field z1D_Activity_Type? The buttons in Dev
Studio are just grayed out. I can only edit the existing values.

Cheers,
Thomas

Are, and have been for 20 years"

solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. Subject to local law, communications (including
traffic data) with Hubbell may be monitored by our systems [or a third party's
systems on our behalf] for the purposes of security and the assessment of
internal compliance with Hubbell policies. This footnote also confirms that
this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.
www.Hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated