OK this is partially resolved for us.

Our web server team rebuild our websphere environment, and this time they
finally did listen to us and did NOT apply the session replication. and it
is almost working perfectly.
We do have one small issue of having  to log twice before being able to
get into the application.  But at least we are getting in now.

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett
Kenavo ar wech all

llongw...@usgs.gov
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
07/31/2013 07:39 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Midtier 7.6 sp 4 on websphere 8 is not working, any suggestions?

**
So...when it's in cluster, it doesn't work...but when not in cluster it
does?

Then one needs to ask what putting it in cluster gives you, what does it
change, etc...