I found the problem.

It's a bug.  The filter "CTM:SHR:ValidatePersonExist_203" is attempting to
validate the user id on the worklog entry against CTM:People.  The problem
is that it is using the qualification 'Person ID' = $Person ID$.

Person ID on the CTM:People form is the entry id field!  Person ID on the
work log form is the user id.  It will never work.
This filter is there to allow you to validate information that had already
been promoted but not in the staging forms anymore.  But in it's current
form will never work.
On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Vyom Labs Support <itsm.supp...@vyomlabs.com

Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer