Hi All,
I am working through ARS upgrade from v5.1.2 to
v8.1(5.1.2>6.3>7.1>7.6.04>81).
Currently, encountering issues while running the installer to upgrade ARS
to v7.6.04. It looks like the installer is failing due to customization on
core forms.
In this case, how can get these errors resolved to get the upgrade
installation successful.
Reached out to BMC & they are suggesting to export the data for the Core
forms, delete the Core forms, run the installer again to install the Core
forms and then create Overlays with Customizations and re-import the data.

Before going down this path, I would like to check in here, if anybody
encountered similar issues & how they were resolved? Also, if there is any
other alternate way?
My concern is identifying the customization to core forms and redoing will
take considerate amount of time and also, down the road, what if we miss
something and lose customization and end up in issues.

Appreciate any help or advise you could provide in here.
Errors from the various logs:
1. CREATE UNIQUE INDEX I13_20030_1 ON T13 (C20030,C20010).....*** ERROR ***
 ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found
T13 - AR System User Central File form.
(We don't have any customizations to this form but not sure why is throwing
error)

2. UPDATE T1492 SET C112=';0;'
   ** ERROR ***  ORA-00904: "C112": invalid identifier
   ORA-00904: "C112": invalid identifier
T1493 - FB:History
(We don't have Flashboards installed, not sure why Installer is trying to
install FBs and throwing error)
3. Group.def / 392 Field/VUI name must be unique for the form -- there is
already a field or VUI using this name Group Number
168 Error with one of the field/assignments in the set filter/active
link/escalation definition Group
392 Field/VUI name must be unique for the form -- there is already a field
or VUI using this name Group Number
55 The following item was not imported GR-ShowMembers
311 Field ID is not related to this form 20007
55 The following item was not imported Group
318 Group does not exist on server 60513
(We have some Customizations on User form but not on Group form, so not
sure why installer is throwing error on Group form)
4. UserPref.def - ARImport of this failed...
5. CentralizedUserPrefence & GroupUser(this is captured from the
ARSystem_apps.log...these two shows failed...
Raj