This is bugging me, this is happening to only two users right now that I know
of on the web interface of the Change Management module.  Using the thick
client to access this works fine however.  Any ideas on why this would be
happening?

HTTP Status 500 -
________________________________
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        com.remedy.arsys.goat.field.FieldGraph.getFieldGraphKey(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.goat.field.FieldGraph.getHTMLJSKey(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.goat.field.FieldGraph.getHTMLData(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.goat.field.FieldGraph.transmitHTML(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.stubs.FormServlet.requestDispatch(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.stubs.FormServlet.doRequest(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.stubs.GoatServlet.postInternal(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.stubs.GoatHttpServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

Danny Herrera | SharePoint Administrator III | Columbia Sportswear
office: 503-985-4127 | mobile: 503-702-6024 | email:
dherr...@columbia.com<mailto:dherr...@columbia.com>