Yep, that worked, Misi, thanks.

Also, I tried a/r system metadata: arschema/ before I tried driver.exe, but there was no way to execute the search...no search button.

rp

On 8/10/2013 12:51 AM, Misi Mladoniczky wrote:
Hi,

select Name from arschema where SchemaId = 382

Note that in overlaid forms, you have two records with different id for each
table. You might want to look at resolvedSchemaId and resolvedName instead.

There is also a form called "AR System Metadata: arschema" that you can use
with any client instead of direct SQL. It is just a view form based upon the
arschema table.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):

Have you tried T382 instead of 382?

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA