Jason, that is the tip of the day; I've really missed the CTRL+Enter from my UT days, as I tend to run the keyboard pretty hard.

Thanks!

On 8/10/2013 9:06 PM, Jason Miller wrote:
** In WUT you can use CTRL+Enter and in Mid Tier you can use CTRL+ALT+Enter to Save/Search if there is no button.

I've noticed Firefox tends to error when I try the CTRL+ALT+Enter combination.

Jason