From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ron Young
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Home Page (version 7.6.04)

Just wondering...is there a way to have more than one home page? We have
several different home pages for different groups...say for instance Test A
home Page, Test B Home Page, Test C Home Page, and Management Home Page. When
my supervisor logs into Remedy his home page is the Management Home Page but he
wants to be able to queickly access the 3 Test home pages in this scenario.
What is the best way to do this if I could? I have Version 8 Devekoper and User
is the 7.6.

Thanks for all and any help.

Ron

Are, and have been for 20 years"

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.