Hi Frank,

Long time no see.  To your issue, I won't be quite so blunt, but on the DBA
claim, it would be interesting to have them factually back up that claim of
degradation if any more indexes are added.  Chances are, the db you sit on has
some health issues already, but you're here for help, not criticism, so I would
offer that the original incident index can go if you don't do a lot of children
incident tickets, along with owner login Id unless you have a user base in the
thousands.  It's hard to be more helpful from out of the blue.

Ray Gellenbeck