Your Java Key Store (path C:\certificate\ldaptruststore.jks) certificate is no
longer valid or available. Please use java keytool to check the validity of
this certificate file,.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Issue with AREA plugin

**
Team,

we had configured AREA authentication via SSL a few months back. Suddenly,
since yesterday it has stopped working with below error in the arplugin.log

+VL    AREAVerifyLoginCallback          -- user remedy_ldap -- vendor
ARSYS.AREA.HUB                   (D:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\arealdap\areahub.dll)
<ARSYS.AREA.LDAP> <FINEST> AREAVerifyLoginCallback
<ARSYS.AREA.LDAP> <FINER> Connecting via SSL(host=<ad_host_name, port=636,
certPath=C:\certificate\ldaptruststore.jks with Server SSL Authentication
enabled)
<ARSYS.AREA.LDAP> <SEVERE> init: Bad parameter to an ldap routine (LDAPERR Code
89)
<ARSYS.AREA.LDAP> <SEVERE> init: ldapssl_client_init failed [cert path
C:\certificate\ldaptruststore.jks]
<ARSYS.AREA.LDAP> <SEVERE> Failed to initialize the ldap sdk
-VL                                FAIL

user remedy_ldap is the bind user we have configured.

Weird thing is, it works on ARDBC via LDAP with the same bind user and
certificates, however throws error for AREA. Any ideas?

we checked and it seems nothing changed on AD.

--
- Karthik