From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Gordon Frank
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Service Desk agents experience delays when opening
Templates in Remedy while using Internet Explorer 9.

**

Hello,

Has anyone seen this?

"Service Desk agents experience delays when opening Templates in Remedy while

using IE 9.  When using Firefox, there are no delays.   Because of Firefox

quirkiness, Firefox is not always an option.   These delays can be from 5

secs. to 45 secs., which can cause significant delays to the Service Desk

agents performance.  Templates are created to aid in speeding up the Service

Desk agents work, but are not being utilized to the fullest extent because

of the delays."

Gordon Frank