From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Service Desk agents experience delays when opening Templates in
Remedy while using Internet Explorer 9.

**

Just because you mentioned you have FireFox users, I thought I might run by
what I think I experience when using multiple browers..

When you experience these delays with IE 9, are they users that have Chrome
installed on their devices as well? I recently was told by a colleague when I
bitched about IE 9 & 10 that if you use IE while using Chrome simultaneously,
IE tends to crawl. I then noticed this to be true. If IE is used when Chrome is
not, it tends to work ok but not when Chrome is used simultaneously - so I have
begun to discard IE altogether and just use Chrome or FireFox because IE
basically sucks anyways..

Joe