Hi Experts,

I have query regarding SOAP authentication headers for consuming Remedy 8.1 web
service by external application.

As of AR 8.1 , the consuming application need to provide authentication in SOAP
header. ( User Name, Password, Authentication etc).

I have a requirement where customer do not intend to provide authentication
parameters in SOAP headers while consuming Remedy web service.

Is there any way that consuming application can by pass authentication is SOAP
payloads?

I know one way is to create wrapper API for bypassing SOAP authentication.But,
i am seeking better solution to resolve this issue.

Please advice.

Regards,

Sachin