Hi Everyone,

My Bad, as you will see on-line, the current rate expires Tomorrow not
Monday.

I kept thinking Monday is Sept. 1st, in which case it still would have been
Sunday.

[I have excuses on how I gave Doug the wrong day, good ones, but I won't use
them].

The point doesn't change: You want to go, and you don't want to pay more?
Register Today. Or Tomorrow, not later.

You plan on going and you don't have approval yet: Book the rooms before
Sept. 6th or you may find yourself in a sleeping bag by the pool.

For those of you that haven't asked for approval, take a look and see why
you should!

Daniel