If your assertion is that the AL Push is in itself a separate DB action,
then yes, that would stand and the Filter actions would be separate
transaction sets, subject to their own rollback.  I think whether it is
treated as a separate DB action is the question on the table here.

Is it processed as a separate transaction, or as a different phase within
the same transaction set?  I seem to recall AL Push actions kind of running
in a Phase 1.5 type of way.  I would suggest that Sahil export a record
from forms F1 and F2 in the DB, turn on Filter/SQL logs and run the
transaction to see what actually changes in the records at the DB level,
comparing the post-transaction records to the saved copy.  That will show
whether there is anything to worry about regarding AL actions and rollback.

Rick