Hi Doug,

It clarifies things to some degree.

A year or so ago, maybe more, you stated that a Service Call from a filter
should be treated within the same transaction as the calling filter.

My findings at the time were that they did not.

You stated that if that was not the case, it was a bug.

I have not verified this in both 7.6 and 8.0. Can you please elaborate on your
earlier comment? Will Filter Service Calls be treated as separate transactions
in the future as well?

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):