Hi All,

We are tyring to monitor a jms queue in Weblogic. We have already created a
jms actor adapter and are able to post a message in the queue. We have also
successfully configured a jms monitor adapter and the grid status is running
in grid manager.

We have created a workflow in AO, with the following activities:
Start (with inputevent parameter)
Append (with adapter name, file name (for writing in text file), line1
statement (xpath from the xml)
Stop

We have created a rule (which i understand would be monitoring the queue and
based on the qualification would be triggering the workflow)

Source: string(//source-adapter)
Comparitor: =
Value: "JMSMonitorAdapter" (with quotes)

The question here is what should i specify in this rule here, and what
should we specify in the inputevent when we execute the process.

Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh