Hi Carl,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We missed out activating AutoPilot-AD-Utilities module over the grid which
was causing the issue. As soon as we activated it, we were able to monitor
the messages and were able to retrieve correlationid and append to a
notepad.

So finally the steps for jms monitor adapter which would be listening to
weblogic queue are:
1. Configure monitor adapter for the particular queue.
2. Create an AO workflow which would be doing transformation on inputevent
context item and writing it to a text file using file adapter.
3. Create a rule by providing the xml from gid.log after "Sending event to
adapter manager" text
4. Export the module to repository.
5. Activate the imported module along with any AutoPilot module being used
in the workflow.
6. Post messages in the weblogic after restarting the CDP.
7. Check the text file.

Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh