Folks, just a minute here between sessions to fill you in on on another big
announcement that was almost lost in a flurry of Twinkie tossing at WWRUG13. We
have heard that BMC will sponsor a larger scale user event at the Swan and
Dolphin Resort starting October 13, 2014. The details are still to be announced
but our hope is that many of the facets of the WWRUG conferences will be
included.

In addition to this, WWRUG will present a Closer To You conference event in
late March or early April, 2014 in Bangalore, India!  What better way to note
that we are the World Wide Remedy Users Group than venture out to other parts
of the world? The details on this are also in the very early planning stages
but BMC and Unisys have agreed to be sponsors. We're still meeting in San Jose
this week so things may change, but this much has been announced so far.

Exciting stuff, so happy to be in San Jose! Wish you were here!

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my new iPad
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)