From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jose Manuel Huerta Guillén
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 2:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Indexes dropped

**
Hi listers,

I've been a long time since the last check at this list. Lot's of work combined
with a complicated personal situation. I promise to return in the near future,
but now, I'm embarrased to say that Iwill only post when I need help.

Well, I have a huge problem. In a production server all remedy-related indexes
have disapeared. Don't know why. But the perfonmance of the system is vey vey
low.

The facts are:

 - The database has indexes created manually. Those indexes are intact and
working correctly.
 - All indexes created by ARS have gone, like dropped. That includes schema
related indexes like i1123 or ih2003, but also core indexes like indexes
related to ARS objects as active links, filters, etc.

I submitted an urgent incident, to the support team, and seems that they are
completelly lost. Not even understanding my problem or the urgency.

I have a preproduction environment. And it's OK.

I planning to copy the definition of all core indexes from pre to pro, and
recreating the schema related indexes from schema_index table, since BMC is not
providing me a proper script.

Have you faced the same situation?
How do you recommend to proceed?

ARS versión 7.5 patch 007 over Windows 2003
Database Oracle 11G

Jose Manuel Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/