My plan:

1.- From the preproduction environment I created the DDL sentence to
recreate all core indexes (like the active links indexes)

2.- Go to a back up of the database and get the definition (DDL) of all
indexes that fits in one of the next patters:

i#%
ib#%
ih#%
it#%

Being # a digit and % any combination of characters.

Jose Manuel Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/