Permissions to something probably? Or its not refreshed in the web cache?

Got any logs?

Joe

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 4:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Decision Tree not working

Hi All,

Venturing into Knowlege Management, after reading the User and Admin guides,
I created and publisked a decision tree. If I use the the global search on
the overview console I can locate and use the tree. If I go to an Incident >
Advanced Functions > Decision Tree. I get the following error

Unable to find a Decision Tree for this customer. The Decision Tree Window
will now close. (ARNOTE 45124). The customer in the tree is the same as in
the Incident. I have also tried setting the tree to -Global- and get the
same result. What am I missing?

ARS 7.6.04 SP3

ITSM 7.6.04 SP3

Thanks