From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jonas Stumph Stevnsvig
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: prompt bar vs popup

**

Wasn't there a user preference configuration item to override the setting?
We have a lot of users complaining that they don't notice the prompts at the
top of the screen...

(We just went from itsm 7.6 on ARS 7.6.04 to 8.1)

--

Best regards

Jonas Stumph Stevnsvig

jonas.stu...@stevnsvig.com<mailto:jonas.stu...@stevnsvig.com>