From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: prompt bar vs popup

**

This is a pretty common complaint throughout most organizations that
I've talked with after they were introduced.  While I think it's not a
terrible idea and less in your face than a popup error message, they
need to do something else, perhaps like greying out the rest of the
screen for a second in order to draw attention to the prompt bar.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson

Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer