if you have cleared the cache, and then the cache is rebuilding, but not
having the changes in question, then the source that the mid-tier is using
doesn't have the changes either....I assume there are multiple Remedy
servers....and Mid-Tier is pointing to the LB name for them...so there is
no real way to tell which Remedy server Mid-Tier is getting its cache
from....but it sounds like a suspect AR Server....but that's just a guess.