Agreed - I'll sign onto that!

----- Original Message -----
From: "LJ LongWing" <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:27:08 PM
Subject: Re: Backpay for Federal Contractors

**
Ok...lets stop this thread right there.  This isn't a political forum, and we
shouldn't be discussing the topic here, it could get ugly REALLY fast...so
please...everyone that has an opinion (of which I'm one of them)...lets just
not rise to the bait, and go somewhere political to discuss this subject...but
let's not do it here, on this list.