From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Backpay for Federal Contractors

**

Ok...lets stop this thread right there.  This isn't a political forum, and
we shouldn't be discussing the topic here, it could get ugly REALLY
fast...so please...everyone that has an opinion (of which I'm one of
them)...lets just not rise to the bait, and go somewhere political to
discuss this subject...but let's not do it here, on this list.