Inaccurate error messages remind me of my first winter in Alaska last year
where when the temperature late one night when I was returning from a late
night movie show, was in its sub zeros, I still recall it was about -12 or
-15 Fahrenheit (close to -24 to -26 Celsius) and in a hurry to get into a
store before it closed not knowing if it was open beyond 1:00 AM, I left my
cell phone behind in my car was sort of already a wee bit heated up, got in
the store and I may have left the store in under 15 minutes with some water
and stuff..

This is what my phone screen read when I tried to use it to get back to my
hotel. It had almost frozen in the car.

My first thoughts were maybe some of the Apple developers are Eskimos where
they thought -12 F was warm so they thought their devices need to 'cool
down'!

My second thought was lazy freaking developers - could not account for 2
separate error messages for both sides of the extremes...

What I really should have thought of is putting it in the freezer after
returning to the hotel so it can cool down!

Cheers

Joe

  _____