De :  Gordon Frank <gjj...@comcast.net>
Répondre à :  <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date :  vendredi 18 octobre 2013 15:00
À :  <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Objet :  OT - All time great error messages - Just for fun!

**
This might be fun on a Friday!

The best\non-useful error message I have ever seen was on an old Data
General RDOS Mini-Computer (remember those?)

A "system level" violation came back and said:

>Error: You Can't Do That

BMC Remedy is full of these and they need to at least point you to an object
or a line in the object. But, it's cheaper to just say, "You can't do that."
(Unrecognized server information)

Gordon