From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: This should start a discussion, BMC eliminates multiple postions

**
Being on a recent job hunt myself, the jobs I have seen on the market at the
moment seem to be low pay, compared to times in the past at least.  It seems
that it's less 'Monster' these days, than having your resume ON Monster (and
recently updated)....I have noticed that any time I update my resume on
Monster, I get a flurry of calls for about a week or so.

In general I would agree...that it's pretty quiet.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Roger Justice