From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Execute shell script

It sounds like the real path for shellscript.ksh  is
   /home/aradmin/abc/def/ghi/shellscript.ksh

As long as the first line has the correct location for the ksh shell in your
environment (Use  "which ksh" to find it) you should be able to just call
/home/aradmin/abc/def/ghi/shellscript.ksh
from your escalation

I believe another way would be to
ksh  "cd abc/def/ghi; ./shellscript.ksh"

Fred