From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dinesh Kumar
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 11:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Email Notification Issue

**
Hi All,

Can some one help me how i can send email notification to more people(more that
255 char).

We are having few support group, in that there are more than 25 members . We
are having one workflow that will collect all the support group members email
id and put into one field . If i tried to fire the notification using that
field, the email is not going to half of the support group members.

I tried using push action to email messages form but that also didn't work , it
didn't capture all the user email id, It captured half the user email id .

Remedy Version : 7.6.04 SP1

Thanks,
Dinesh kumar.