Hi,

If you are API savy, you can do this using the API using the following class
(this is a Java reference):

List<UserInfo>

// public List<UserInfo> getListUser(int type) throws ARException

// Returns a list of users on the specified AR System server. You can
retrieve information about the current user, all registered users, or all
users currently accessing the server.

// Information about the current user can be retrieved by all users. Access
to information about other users is limited to users with AR System
administrator privileges only.

// .Enter 0 or AR_USER_LIST_MYSELF to retrieve the current user.

// .Enter 1 or AR_USER_LIST_REGISTERED to retrieve all registered users.

// .Enter 2 or AR_USER_LIST_CURRENT to retrieve all users currently
accessing the server.

Example for currently logged in users:

Connecting to AR Server ...

Connected to AR Server WIN-ATMSK2NQP0B

User = Demo, License Descriptor: AR User, License Type: Fixed, Last Access:
Mon Oct 28 20:29:53 GMT 2013

User = Allen, License Descriptor: AR User, License Type: Floating, Last
Access: Mon Oct 28 20:33:11 GMT 2013

User = Allen, License Descriptor: BMC:Asset Mgmt, License Type: Read, Last
Access:

User = Allen, License Descriptor: BMC:Financial Mgmt, License Type: Read,
Last Access:

User = Allen, License Descriptor: BMC:Incident Mgmt, License Type: Read,
Last Access:

User = Allen, License Descriptor: BMC:Change Mgmt, License Type: Read, Last
Access:

User = Allen, License Descriptor: BMC:Problem Mgmt, License Type: Read, Last
Access:

User = Allen, License Descriptor: BMC:Service Level Mgmt, License Type:
Read, Last Access:

User = MPS, License Descriptor:  AR User, License Type: Fixed, Last Access:
Mon Oct 28 20:31:21 GMT 2013

Connected Users Check Completed

Logging Out ...

Logged out of Server: WIN-ATMSK2NQP0B

I use this in my License Management application, which will also track the
User Read licenses both for ARS and SRM/RKM.

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson

http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/

  _____