Hi,

>From a performance perspective, it is not good to add extra transactions to
the server on any form you open. It might not be much of a hit if you look on
it separately, but things (and latency) ads up.

You might want to limit it to as few forms as possible, and you might also
consider creating a Global Field that you set in order to do a single
push-fields per session.

For example:
Exacute On: Window Loaded
Run If: ('Global Login Tracked' = $NULL$)
  Action 1: Push Fields to Tracking Form
  Action 2: Global Login Tracked = "Yes"

This would be a slightly more involved change though, requiring overlay of the
forms involved...

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):