From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Warren R. Baltimore II
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 2:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Relationship tab on the Incident form

**
ARS / ITSM 7.6.04

I'm still learning the ins and outs of the Incident form in 7.6.04.  And I'm
curious about something.

I've created a secondary form that will track specific information related to a
certain type of incident.  The entry is created when the Incident ticket is
submitted.  It then pops up and get's some addl. information for the incident
and then closes.

So, on the HPD:Help Desk form, the Relationships tab has the z2TH Association
Table that shows entries in the HPD:Associations field.  It also has the "Show
Related menu field" (z1D Request Type01).  I am assuming that to have entries
on the secondary form show up on this table, I will need to push the entry to
the HPD:Association form.  Do I need to make any new entries on any of the
SYS:RTL:Request forms?  If so, which ones?  And is there a way to access them
from the Administrative form?

I hope I stated all of that clearly....

Thanks in Advance!

--