Hi

>From the C API documentation:

Unique identifier for the entry to retrieve. It must correspond to a value
in the external data source and must be unique, non-NULL, and either
character or numeric data. For an external data source, the entry ID can
have more than 15 characters. Therefore, the entry ID can consist of one or
more values of type AREntryIdType and is represented by the AREntryIdList
structure.