Folks,

My client is running BMC ITSM 7.6.04 SP2 for all components including the
mid-tier.

MS SQL 2008
ARS server groups.
Mid-tier with load balancer.
Tomcat 6

All server are well configured with memory and processers to hold the load of
250-400 concurrent users.
All servers are virtual except for SQL.
All servers are 64 bits - Tomcat is running 32 bits.

The tomcat are the mid-tiers are playing up with memory issues and a few other
bits. My initial advice is to upgrade the ARS 7.6.04 SP4 and upgrade tomcat. My
question is: How successful have you folks been upgrading the mid-tier to 8.1
and keep ARS Server and ITSM Apps on the current release? In the past I have
boosted performance and increased stability by only upgrading tomcat and the
mid-tier to latest generation and patch.

Is mid-tier 8.1 running will with ARS 7.6.04SP2 and ITSM 7.6.04 SP2?

Thanks,
Terje Moglestue