Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:50:45 -0700
From: lj.longw...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Oracle people change password without warning
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Alan,It is my understanding that changing the PW in the conf file, and
restarting remedy will re-encrpyt the password once started up...so changing it
in the conf file I believe is a valid option....but honestly, a policy that
intentionally takes a service offline because of mandatory without warning
password changes sounds a bit insane.