Hi,

We are trying to modify the HPD:HelpDesk form and we are having trouble with
the panels.

In the "Add Info" section, next to the "Notes" field we want to add a
Date/Time field in the white space.

In the Developer Studio panel properties, when I try to increase the panel
width - the size is grayed out (not editable).

I believe this is on the Activities Panel (OOB). When I drag the fields out
of the panel, they do not move.

We are unable to add the Date/Time field - and I do not understand why since
there is a lot of white space.

We reviewed BMC's technical guides, videos,  however we do not seem to be
able to modify the panels.

I must be missing an important step here.