From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Thursday, 21 November 2013 4:39 p.m.
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident ID*+ field displaying phone number

**

This is weird. Does it happen on all incidents? If so, I would resort to filter
logs to find what happens when submitting a new incident

- Karthik
On Nov 21, 2013 7:49 AM, "Simon Ellis"
<simon.el...@telecom.co.nz<mailto:simon.el...@telecom.co.nz>> wrote:
Don't know what's happened here but on our DEV server, I go to create an
Incident ticket with no issue except hwne all good and done the Incident ID
field is showing the contacts phone number and not the Incident ID number....
It's 7.6.04 SP4, The toggle switch switches between the field names okay.
Screen shot attached.....  Any Ideas?