Not me.  I was picking on LJ!

Dave

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Charters
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 11:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: ServiceNow

**
Why y'all gotta pick on Stephen?

Sincerly,

David Charters
Charters Technologies
317-331-8985

-------- Original message --------
From: stephen leith
Date:11/22/2013 10:47 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
Lol :)

Thanks for the response, I'm already on there though.

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Nov 2013, at 15:44, "Ron Legters"
<ron.legt...@univarusa.com<mailto:ron.legt...@univarusa.com>> wrote:
**
I think the Remedy folks on the list would say it’s the other way round. :-)

To answer the question though - http://community.servicenow.com/

My experience is that it’s not as lively or responsive as the ARS List, but
it’s as close as SNOW gets.

Thanks,
Ron Legters
System Administrator