One by one our team (including our Director) has contacted the RoD contact
and the Account Manager and no one has resolved the issue for weeks.   Our
team has been very patient and polite in dealing with this matter.   This is
impacting our business so we need to escalate.

From: Action Request  System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of  Roger Justice
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 1:20  PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC  Support

**

Many  consultants have recommended when this has been requested in the
past working with your companies RoD contact and request getting BMC
management involved. There are multiple BMC personnel in support you can
contact
however I have found that getting the Account Manager involved will  provide
you with getting Management involved faster than working through  support
contacts.