From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of Remedy consultant [raccons...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 4:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Need help about IVR integration

**
Hello ,

Thnak you for your reply.

Here my customer is looking for Integrating IM module with IVR using avaya.
here is the thing we are looking for:

1) Customer calls help desk and he would hear the message like please enter
your ID followed by # sign.

2) as soon as it is done ,system would show pop up window which will contain
customer ID as well as other details like language and location related to
customer.ideally system whould extract it based on ID.

3) then Agent would insert text related to an issue and he would press save
button present on pop up window.

4) then Incident should get created.

As per my understanding in this case every agent should have Avaya agent
installed on his/her machine. Please correct me if i am wrong.

I need help to understand what are the task which needs to be done from Remedy
side and from avaya side.

Kindly waiting for your reply.

With Regards,

Amit B.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Grooms, Frederick W