This is my QA environment...it is already slow so might not be that
different.  How would I limit my thread?

Christie Pargeter  | Sr Technical Analyst | tel 503-415-5149

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 4:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SQL Stealing all of CPU

**

You could limit your thread, or your dba could set your user account as
limited, but anything you do well impact the performance of your remedy
instance.

On Jan 7, 2014 4:44 PM, "Pargeter, Christie :CO IS" <cparg...@lhs.org>
wrote:

**

Hi All - my DBA is complaining that my QA/Test/UAT server is trying to
steal all the CPU of the database server.  Any ideas how I can limit how
much my system tries to do in parallel?

ARS 7.6.4 SP 4

ITSM 7.6.4 SP 4

RKM 7.6.4 SP 4