Thanks John, but we have sent  workflow logs and fiddler logs to the
Support team, but we are still awaiting an answer. It's been 2 months.
This is working perfectly fine with Mid Tier 7.6.04 SP4. But failing only
with 7.6.04 SP5 .  Or, I should say it has been our experience since we QA
tested SP4 and SP5 and found no issue on SP4 at the time except for the
continues looping of the logon page which forced us to go to SP5.

I know that the way the Mid Tier 7.6.04 SP5 is handling the Global Field
has changed and I am hoping someone has an idea on what we may need to do
to fix it beside reverting them to regular fields and having to deal with
the nightmare that goes with changing field IDs.  When we moved to SP5,
the Global Fields stopped being "auto populated" and we had to add the
code on window open.  We thought it wasn't such a big deal at first, more
a nuisance then anything. But now, we are starting to think that the issue
is bigger then just this nuisance and we may have to go the additional
route and change those field to "regular field" by changing their field
ID.  I would rather not go that route if anyone has another Idea that
would be wonderful!

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett

Kenavo ar wech all

jba...@javasystemsolutions.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
01/08/2014 08:17 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Caught exception :Object doesn't support property or method
'getProxyGlobalFields

Pascale

This error is a 'bug' (fault, failure, mistake, define as you wish) in
the Mid Tier javascript client code. The only useful way to debug this
is to attach a debugger to Mid Tier (ie Firebug, or the MS one in IE)
and find out exactly why it happened. I'd expect an engineer to join a
call and perform this for you - it should take someone with the relevant
knowledge about five minutes to figure it out.

Flushing caches/browser configurations/restarts etc are not solving the
issue, merely trying to hide it..

John

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.