Compatibility mode is not resolving the issue for us at all.  We even have
the server running in compatibility mode and it is still not working.

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett

Kenavo ar wech all

prh...@directv.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
01/10/2014 07:56 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Caught exception :Object doesn't support property or method
'getProxyGlobalFields

We ran into a similar problem when users starting accessing the system
with IE10 (and now 11).  We had the users turn on Compatibility View and
that has resolved their issues.

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.