Thanks to all. I figured it would probably be most efficient at the DB level.

Ken.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of pritch
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Cleaning up forms before migration

I sometimes put the 'direct sql' into an escalation.  Schedule it to run either
once, or on a periodic basis to continue to keep things trimmed down.  For
instance, a weekly escalation that deletes records that are more than xx days
or weeks old.  As mentioned, the where clause needs to be carefully constructed.